Did you know?
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity, either with or without hyperactivity)
- Relationship Difficulties (social, dating, friendships, family members)
- Stress (job, family, loss, grief)
- Anxiety (school, college, life transitions)
- Depression (irritability, sadness)
- Sexual Problems (infertility stress, desire decline, etc.)
- Anger Difficulties (education and management)
- Emotional Regulation (keeping emotions on an even keel)
- Domestic Violence (couples in conflict, individuals leaving abusive situations)
- Co-Parenting with Separating or Divorced Parents
- Aging Issues (empty nest, retirement, stress from physical problems)
- Family, Adolescents and Children's Issues (peer pressure, dating, ADHD)
- Communication Issues (listening and communication skills)
- Conflict Resolution Difficulties (resolution difficulties)
- LGBT Issues
On Another Note...
Click here to check out our sister company, "Remedies!" Ms. Trotter conducts the required "Co-Parenting Through Divorce" class that is mandatory for parents with minor children who are going through the domestic court process. She also provides a variety of family court services, including Mediation (specializing in Child Custody & Domestic Abuse), Parenting Coordination, Reconciliation/Reunification Therapy, Custody Evaluations, Adoption Home Studies, Collaborative Divorce Coaching, and Supervised Visitation.